Looking for how to create UAN account or new UAN Login details? Here you get to know the complete information on UAN member portal registration, activation status and much more.
Even before you creating UAN Login details, one must know what uan number, uan registration process is, activate uan member portal login and many more details regarding unified member portal.
UAN Login: What is UAN?
UAN or Universal account number is a 12-digit number that contributes to the employee provident fund. This is allotted by the EPFO organization [employee provident fund organization]. The UAN Number or the UAN member portal login details remain the same throughout the life. You can also check your EPF Balance with this UAN number for employer.
Irrespective of the job switches done by the employee, the UAN number remains the same. But, a new Identification number is created for every job switch done by the employee. This Identification number is created by the new employer, and linked to the existing UAN Login or uan portal details.
How to Get UAN Number?
UAN number is very much essential for accessing your UAN member portal. So, here we are going to see the process for UAN registration. Firstly, to get the Universal Account Number, you must have the following documents in place:
- Provident Fund Number – You can find your PF number in the salary slip or can get yours from the HR department.
- Name: For UAN registration your name must be very clear in the Aadhar Card, or PAN Card.
- Date of Birth: Your date of birth must also be very clear in the EPFO member portal records. If you have epfo member login details, you can check it in the epf member login portal.
- Mobile Number: You will be sent a password or PIN for UAN Login, so make sure that you have a working mobile number with you.
- Email Id: Though this is an optional field, you must have a working email id. This comes in handy, when you want to reset your UAN member login.
Get UAN Through PF Number:
To get the UAN number through PF, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the epfo member portal and select “Know your UAN status”.
- Then, you are redirected to a new page.
- Now, select the State & EPFO office from the menu.
- Provide all your details like PF number, Date of Birth, Email id, and mobile number. Once you are done submitting all the details for UAN registration then type the captcha code in the respective field.
- Now, click on the “Get Authorization PIN”, and the PIN would be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the PIN received on your mobile number and click on “validate OTP and get UAN”.
- You will shortly receive an SMS to your registered mobile number.
How to Get UAN Number through Aadhar Card?
You get UAN number through Aadhar Card by following the steps below:
- Head on to the epfo member portal.
- Now, click on the option called “online aadhar verified UAN Allotment”.
- Now, enter your Aadhar Number, and click on “generate OTP”.
- Enter the OTP registered on your mobile number, and click on Submit.
- Once you submit the OTP, your Aadhar card details would pop up. Then, click on register button.
- Now, you will be allotted UAN number with UAN Login
UAN Login Portal Activation
The unified portal login details can be activated by following the below mentioned process.
- Firstly, head on to the EPFO member login portal India homepage. Under “our services” section one can find “for employees” section. Just click on it.
- Now, in the services section, select “Member UAN/Online services”. This would take you to the UAN member login portal.
- Check the disclaimer check box and click on “I Agree”. Now, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number, and click on validate OTP to activate UAN number.
- Once the activation is done, you will receive an SMS (password) on your registered mobile number.
- You can do UAN password reset when you login to the UAN login portal with your ID and the initial password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter the Universal Account Number (UAN number), EPF member ID, and mobile number. Enter the captcha shown on the screen and click on “Get Authorization pin”. The UAN login PIN will be sent to the register phone number.
We hope, this article has provided you clear insights on how to get UAN login, how to get UAN number, and the process for UAN number activation. If you still have any queries regarding the UAN logins, then feel free to ping us on the contact form, or on the comment section below.