The main motto of PNB Personal Loan is to provide strong financial assistance to all the citizens drawing pension through PNB. It is an unsecured, multi-purpose personal loan used for individuals to meet short-term money requirements. These personal loans can be approved quickly and it is one of the most popular loans offered by PNB in the market.
Punjab National Bank is one of the famous oldest Indian banks offering banking services in the personal loan segment. PNB is mostly preferred by all kinds of people (salaried, businesses, pensioners) for any financial service. Whatever may be your emergency financial requirement such as house repair, wedding, education, hospital, vacation, etc PNB personal loans fulfill all kinds of needs.
Senior citizens who required money to meet their personal needs can take PNB special personal loan schemes that are designed for them. The PNB Personal Loan Scheme for senior citizens who are pensioners can avail at the lowest interest rate.
Must Check – PNB Online Banking
PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners – Features & Benefits:
- PNB offers a Pension scheme with a 0.5% higher ROI.
- PNB Pension Scheme helps the senior citizen to plan a happy retirement journey, where you can remit all your retirement dues.
- The payment of retirement contributions will be made free of charge to former employees of the public/government/private sector. Checks can be accessed free of charge.
- Nomination facility is free.
- Pensioners can get 50% concession on all types of remittance.
- PNB credits outstation cheques worth up to Rs.15,000/- immediately.
- Avail free Discount/Collection of Pension Bills/Cheques for Armed Forces and State/Central Government retired pensioners.
- Retired Freedom fighters and their widows/widowers can also get Free Cheques Books, Remittances and Discount of Pension Bills/Collection/Cheques.
- Get an attractive new Pass Books with featured facilities.
- Collateral free loan: PNB personal loans are unsecured loans, there is no need to pledge any collateral for the public to gain PNB personal loan for the public. A suitable third-party guarantee is quite acceptable.
- Prepayment Charges: There are no prepayment charges levied on PNB Personal Loan for pensioners.
- PNB operates an extensive network of over 5,800 branches in India where applicants can avail PNB Pensioner loan.
- Pensioners can apply for a minimum Loan Amount of Rs 25,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: Depends on your age
- The loan amount for age up to 70 years is Rs 10 lacs
- The PNB loan amount for age between 70 and 75 years is Rs 7.5 lacs
- For age above 75 years, the loan amount is Rs. 5 lacs
- Above 75 years, the loan tenure is 24 months for pensioners and 60 months for others
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners:
The main eligibility factor to apply for PNB Personal Loan for pensioners is applicants must be drawing a pension from any PNB branches.
Interest Rates of PNB Personal Pension Loan:
Punjab National Bank offers attractive interest rates according to the market scenario, ensuring maximum benefits to its customers. For pensioners, the interest rate of PNB personal loan is 11.7%.