Punjab National Bank (PNB), is one of the top Indian multinational banks in the country, is one of the public sector banks in India. PNB offers to its customers a variety of housing loans namely PNB Max Saver, PNB Pride Housing loan, and PNB Gen-Next Housing Finance. It offers the PNB home loan of up to Rs.75+ lakhs with amazing interest rates starting from 8.65% p.a.
Know Top Features of PNB Home Loan:
The major features of home loans offered by Punjab National Bank are
- Punjab National Bank offers several home loan schemes where women applicants can avail special concession on interest.
- Even they can extend the repayment tenure to a maximum of 30 years.
- The bank charges a processing fee of 0.35% of the specified loan amount plus GST.
- Applicants can avail of the maximum loan amount based on maintenance of the specified Loan to Value (LTV) ratio.
- IT professionals, PSBs/PSUs/Government employees can avail of all home loans.
- PNB offers a minimum finance quantum of Rs.20 lakh.
Also, Check – PNB Net Banking
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Are you interested to avail of PNB home loan schemes? To avail PNB home loans, first applicants should know the eligibility criteria so that they can crosscheck whether they are eligible to meet the bank parameters and guidelines to get home loans. The following are the PNB eligibility criteria list. Once applicants are requested to check before they apply for PNB home loans.
- Both individuals and joint account owners can avail of PNB home loans.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- At the time of loan maturity, applicants should not be older than 70 years.
- Applicants who apply for a PNB home loan need to have a regular income source.
- The Applicant should be below 50 years of age while applying for a PNB Flexible Housing loan.
Documents to Produce to Avail All Home Loans of Punjab National Bank
- Duly filled PNB home loan application form
- Passport size photos
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License, etc.)
- Residence Proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Gas Bill/Current Bill, etc.,)
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/SSC Certificate)
- Educational Document proofs
- Income Proof/Salary Statement of individual/borrowers/spouse/earning children for the previous 6 months
- Housing/Property documents
- Latest six months Bank Statement
- ITR for the last
- Income proof of joint borrowers/spouse/earning children (if applicable)
- Last 3 years proof of ITR
- Assessment order
- Income Tax Return/Salary certificate
- For Agriculturist: ensure cropping pattern and land-holding records/other income proofs
Important Note: Additional documents might be asked by PNB bank as per the need of case before sanctioning the home loan amount. So, applicants are requested to cross verify with the Punjab National Bank officials upon the documents which need to be provided while applying for home loans.
Punjab National Bank, one of the biggest banks in the country, helps customers to have a beneficiary mode of home loans to lead a happy life at present. Why late? Still, have queries? Contact PNB bank and get clarified with the bank officer right now!
For more details @@ https://www.pnbindia.in/housing-loan.html