Punjab National Bank was formed on 12th April 1895 as Swadeshi bank in India. With great vision, the PNB bank currently operates a wide network of 6635 branches all over India. PNB offers education loans for meritorious students who can fulfill their dreams of higher studies in abroad at an economic rate of interest. The bank offers various types of education loans namely PNB Saraswati; PNB Pratibha; and PNB Udaan to pursue higher education abroad. Easy documentation, attractive ROI and features!
Purpose of PNB Education Loan:
In today’s world, every child needs quality education to lead a successful and complete comfortable life. But with the cost factor, many people are not able to afford such higher studies. Nowadays various education loans help all types of people to deserve the best studies for their child. In reality, banks and financial companies offer funds through education loan schemes to make successful meritorious student’s career paths.
Also, Check – PNB Net Banking
In What Ways does Education Loan Helps Customers?
Education Loan amount meets all kinds of needs to pursue student’s studies such as
- Can pay as a fee to college/school/hostel
- Used for Examination/Library/Laboratory fee
- Insurance premium for student co-applicant, in some cases
- Used as caution deposit, building fund/refundable deposit with supporting Institution receipts
- Can make purchase of books/lab equipments/instruments/school or college uniforms
- Can avail to buy a computer at economic cost for completion of student’s course
- Any other aspects to complete the course such as study trips, project work, and thesis
- Loans up to Rs.4 lacs – base rate +2%
- Loans above Rs.4 lacs to Rs.7.5 lacs – base rate +3%
- Loans above Rs.7.5 lacs – base rate +2.5%
Look at the following attractive Punjab National Bank student loans features:
- Students and persons with disabilities can avail concessional education loan under PNB’s Education Loan schemes
- Students who wish to pursue higher education in premier institutes and abroad can avail of PNB Pratibha and PNB Udaan schemes.
- Students who want to do Vocational Education and Training can apply for the PNB Kaushal loan scheme under PNB Education Loan.
- Loan application form of PNB Bank
- Passport size photos
- Address Proof documents – Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID
- Age Proof Documents – Date of Birth Certificate/Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan
- PAN Card copy of applicant’s borrower
- Last qualified examination documents for proof
- Admission Letter
Eligibility to Get Loan:
- Applicant Age:
- non-employed persons – Up to 35 years
- Working Employees/Executives – Up to 45 years
- Who can apply?
- An Indian National, certified by Recognized Institution, has admission for professional/technical courses.
- Permanent employees who have experience for not less than 3 years with any organization and who secured admissions in a reputed institute to acquire higher professional qualifications
- Loan Amount
- Studies in India – Upto Rs. 1,000,000
- Abroad Studies – Upto Rs. 2,000,000
- Studies at IIT’s, IIM’s and ISB’s – up to Rs. 1,500,000
- Repayment Facility: Quarterly or monthly
- Repayment Period: Maximum 15 years