Are you interested to avail PNB Kisan Credit Card, also known as Krishi Card? The specially designed PNB bank’s Krishi card, launched in 1998, takes care to fulfill many financial needs of Indian farmers along with rewarding huge benefits.
Farmers to know Features and Benefits of PNB Kisan Credit Card:
- Punjab National Bank Kisan credit card benefits all kinds of Indian farmers in the form term loans and extremely helps farmers who are in direct need of some extra cash.
- PNB offers eligible funds for both short-term as well as long-term field cultivation.
- Also, Kisan Credit Card helps farmers to purchase basic personal goods for household consumption.
- The purchase and execution of agricultural activities like inland fishery and animal hosiery are allowed.
- PNB Kisan Credit Card can also be used to fund a farmer’s child educational and financial needs.
- The availability process of Kisan Credit card for farmers is so easy and those who are illiterate can also get the same benefits.
- The flexibility to repay the loan amount is available for farmers.
- Depending upon the agricultural income, the Punjab National Bank provides to increase the credit limit.
- The insurance facility is also available for farmers to provide protection to the notified crops that are covered under the Crop Insurance scheme.
- When compared to the normal credit schemes, the rates of interest are comparatively lower in the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Know Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to avail of the PNB Kisan Credit card scheme, the applicant must be mandatory a farmer (tenant or possessor).
- The farmer should have the right to either cultivate or occupy the land.
- Oral tenants have the facility to take loans under this PNB Krishi scheme if they are declared as co-borrowers of the loan.
- The PNB Kisan Credit card can be availed by all types of Self Help Groups or Joint Liability Groups like sharecroppers, oral lessees, farmers with no lands, and normal tenant farmers with a maximum credit limit of Rs. 50,000.
Also, Check – PNB Net Banking
Documents Required to Apply for Kisan Credit Card
- Duly filled and signed Kisan Credit Card application form
- Identity Proof Documents – Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/Certified Driving License/Passport
- Proof of Residential Address – Voter ID card/Utility Bills (Electricity bill/Water bill)/Aadhaar card/House Rental or Lease agreement
Farmers can get the Kisan Credit card through any of the PNB branches. But the applicants should need to ensure to fulfill all the terms and conditions as specified by the PNB bank. The applicant can apply for this loan online.
- Visit the registered website of Punjab National Bank.
- Log in with your credentials (username and password details) and fill up the online form issued in the portal.
- All the necessary details need to be completed by the applicant.
- Upon completion of the card application process, applicants get an acknowledgment slip to their registered Email ID.