The Punjab National Bank (PNB), started on May 19, 1894, has a network of over 6,937 branches owning around 80 million customers and operating 10,681 ATMs across 764 cities in India and worldwide. Punjab National Bank provides various credit cards to its customers to ease daily activities and transactions digitally. Apply online easily knowing features and eligibility. In the year 2000, PNB bank became the largest player with services catered into the credit card market. Know Features of PNB Credit Card Service below.
Also, Check – PNB Internet Banking
Punjab National Bank offers a range of credit cards with amazing interest rates and benefits. PNB customers can avail credit cards for shopping and other facilities also reward the customers. Given below are a few key features of the PNB Credit Card.
Rewards Programme – PNB credit card users can avail rewards programs where users gain rewards and redeem accumulated points against gift vouchers.
Add-on Credit Cards – PNB gives the power of spending as a gift to your family in the form of add-on credit cards.
Multi-purpose Credit Card Usage – PNB credit cards are suitable for spendings like shopping, entertainment, travel, dining/restaurants, and others.
Must Read: Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
Bill Payment Facility – All utility bill expenses can be pay through your credit card.
Transfer Balance – Customers can easily transfer the outstanding balance from other bank’s credit cards into PNB Credit Card. Also, make a payment on EMIs.
Interest-Free Credit Period – There will be no interest during the credit period if the cardholder pays the entire credit card balance on or before the due date (20 to 50 days).
Waives off Fuel Surcharge – The bank waives off the surcharge on fuel upon customer spending of Rs. 400 to Rs. 3000 in any Indian cities and at any petrol bunk.
Revolving Credit Facility – Users are allowed to pay the minimum amount due and balance will be added in the next billing period.
Special Segment Services – Particular cardholders are eligible to get personalized and specialized services such as bookings on travel/restaurants/passport/visa/flower and gifts delivery/Hospitals, etc.
EMI Facility – Punjab National Bank offers its customers to enjoy shopping or holidays and can repay the total credit card amount within the tenure of 3 to 36 months through the bank’s Easy Pay Plan facility.
Also, Read – How to Apply for PNB Home Loan
- The customer should pass 10th or above standard.
- The minimum age required for a customer is 21 years and maximum age is 65 years.
- A Credit cardholder must be a resident of India and should stay in the city where the account is opened.
- To avail PNB Global Gold Credit Card, users’ income must be more than INR 2,50,000/- whereas for PNB Global Classic Gold Credit Card the income must be INR 1,00,000/-.
How to Apply Online
- Go to the bank’s website at https://www.pnbindia.in/
- Choose the Cards option in the services list on the right side of the web page.
- Select the Credit Card option and click the proceed button.
- Choose the credit card based on your needs.
- Click on the Card Application Form under the heading of Online Credit Card Entry appearing on the right side of the web page.
- Fill all the information correctly and submit.