Kotak credit card suit various needs of customers’ lifestyle expenses. Perfect credit cards that best fit your needs! Earn rewards or save money with discounts and deals.
Do you want to apply credit cards for your various needs? Kotak is here to solve all your needs at a single door. Kotak Mahindra Bank (Kotak), headquartered in Mumbai, is one of the popular and largest private Indian banks providing a wide range of credit cards that suits all your daily needs since 2008. Kotak Mahindra credit cards cater to all your needs ranging from travel, dining, lifestyle, shopping, and movies.
Do you think a credit card is just a status symbol? No, it is a useful and convenient financial product for daily expenditures. Depending upon lifestyle, the needs are plenty and differ for everyone. Thus, Kotak bank understands the customer’s spending habits and offers varied credit cards of various categories namely: Shopping, Cashback, Rewards, Travel, Life Time Free, Business, Lifestyle, and Entertainment Card. Choose the right one based on your priority and spending nature to enjoy huge savings through offers and rewards.
Kotak Credit Cards – Salient Features:
Shopping Facility with EMI Conversion
Customer who wants to buy a new smartphone or book flight tickets can change their purchase amount of above Rs.2, 500 into monthly EMIs within 15 days.
Also, Check – Kotak 811 Savings Account
EMI conversion for outstanding Credit balances
Kotak bank offers credit cards to have hassle-free convenience to its customers. The customers can convert the outstanding credit balance to easy EMIs. It is not available for gold transactions. The bank offers the lowest ROI of 1.16% on EMIs for 3 months period.
Manage your debts easily by transferring the outstanding balance on other credit cards to your Kotak card. Enjoy a 90-day interest-free period.
Pay by Points
Kotak credit card users can pay without cash for all kinds of daily transactions. Encashment on the accumulated reward points eases your shopping experience.
Documents Required to Apply for Kotak Credit Card
Customers need to provide several standard documents while applying for the Kotak credit card process. You will be informed of the list of the exact documents when you begin your application.
- Proof of Identity: Aadhaar/PAN card, Certified Driver’s License
- Residential Proof: Electricity/Telephone/Water bill, Driving License
- Salary/Income Proof: Latest 3month salary payslips, Form 16, ITR Copy
The Process to Apply for a Kotak Credit Card Online
Applicants who wish to apply for your Kotak card through online, follow the below list of steps to follow:
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website
- Click on the ‘Explore Products’ tab
- Select the ‘Credit Cards’ option under the ‘Cards’ option
- View various Kotak credit card offers in the webpage you are redirected
- Choose the card you want to apply and select the ‘Apply Now’ option
- Enter the required details in the credit card application
Meet Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Kotak Credit Card
The eligibility criteria differ from one card to another card. But, the basic requirements to apply are standard.
- Customer Need to be Indian Resident
- Age of the applicant should be 21 years and above
- A steady source of income (Salaried professional or self-employed)
- The minimum income per annum should be of Rs.3 lakh
- The applicant should have a good credit score or rating.