EPFO is an online portal provided by Employees Provident Fund Organization. The Employees who have a Provident Fund Account, are eligible to use EPFO Login Service. The EPFO Portal is designed to provide PF related facilities to Employees as well as Employers. But you must have registered yourself on EPFO Portal to use all the facilities.
With help of EPFO Login, the Employees can get updates regarding all activities in their PF Account. The Employers can also use EPFO Portal to deposit their contribution towards Employees Provident Fund and transfer EPF Claim online. EPFO Login is like a boon to Employers and Employees across India. Also, check the EPF balance here.
Employees Provident Fund Organization was established in 1952 by Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. In last 65 years, the EPFO Organization has shown many improvements in its services. The Employees Provident Fund Scheme is compulsory to the Establishment or Company which has more than 19 Employees.
The EPF Scheme has been launched with a purpose to provide financial security to old-age people after retirement. The Employees Pension Scheme and Linked Deposit Insurance Scheme are also managed by EPFO. In recent years, so many online services regarding Provident Fund (PF) has been introduced by EPFO Organization.
EPFO Login for Employees:
EPFO is very useful for all the Employees who have a Provident Fund Account. But the Employees must have appropriate knowledge of computer and active internet connection to Login to EPFO Portal. There is also a Mobile App of EPFO Login available for android phones on Google Play Store. The Employees can see every debit and credit entry of their EPF Account by EPFO Login.
The Employees must have a PAN Card to register on EPFO Login Portal. There are many other things like Mobile Number, PF Account Number, Establishment Code, Concerned EPFO Office etc. The Employees must have all these documents and details before they proceed to Registration to EPFO portal. The EPFO allows its members to use the facilities under EPFO, only after successful registration.
Employee Registration on EPFO Login Portal
When you visit EPFO Portal and select Employees section, you will see the UAN Services option. So you are required to register yourself on UAN Member Portal to use EPFO Services. Kindly remember that you must have One of the Following Details before you start Employee Registration on UAN Member Portal.
- Twelve (12) Digit UAN Number
- Member ID
- Aadhaar Number
- PAN Number
What to do on EPFO Login Portal? – Employees
The Employees can do various tasks and inquiries on EPFO Portal. Once they login with their User ID /User Name and Password, they can check following things:
- Know EPF Balance.
- Check PF Claim Status.
- Download form to claim for Transfer of their EPF Account.
- Download form for partial withdrawal of EPF.
- Download form to get loan against Provident Fund.
EPFO Inoperative Account Login – Help Desk
The EPFO Organization provides Help Desk for Inoperative Account Login. The Employee or Representative must have obtained the UAN Number before using the Help Desk. We have given some easy steps for Employees to solve the issue of their EPF Account which has become Inoperative.
- Go to EPFO Inoperative Account Help Desk Portal at http://18.104.22.168:9091/INOPHelpDesk/.
- Read the guidelines and go through User Manual for First Time User.
- Then select the link First Time User – Click Here to Proceed.
- Write down your Problem Description in less than 1000 words.
- Provide your personal details and PF Account info.
- Submit the Problem on Help Desk.
- Later, you can check your Issue Status through Existing User Option.
EPFO Login: One Employee – One EPF Account
This facility is available for a person who works at more than one company. The EPFO Organization has given the option to the Employee to consolidate their Multiple EPF Accounts. With this feature, the Employee can merge their all accounts into one. In order to proceed for One Employee – One EPF Account, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to EPFO One Employee – One EPF Account Portal at http://oeoea.epfoservices.com/UANDEDUP/.
- Enter your Mobile Number (provide the Mobile Number which is registered on UAN Member Portal).
- Then enter your 12 Digit Universal Account Number (UAN).
- Provide your UAN linked Member ID (i.e. Office- Establishment Code- Extension Code- Member ID).
- Click on Generate OTP to proceed.
- Enter the One Time Password you receive on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Consolidate your Multiple EPF Accounts to One Account.
EPFO Pensioner’s Portal
When the Employee is retired from job, he/she is eligible to get Monthly Pension. However, this benefit is applicable only to those Employees who are covered under Employees’ Pension Scheme 1995. The EPFO Organization gives online facility to check Pension related information through EPFO Login. Kindly go through the following process for Pension Payment Enquiry:
- Visit EPFO Pensioner’s Portal at http://22.214.171.124:9091/prtest/PPO%20Query.jsp.
- Select your relevant EPFO Office.
- Provide your PPO Number.
- Then enter your Date of Birth (DOB) DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click on Submit button to check Payment Status of yo ur Pension.
Kindly visit EPFO Portal at epfindia.gov.in for more information about EPFO Login for Employees and Employers, UAN Member Registration, Employer/Establishment Registration and Login to EPFO Unified Portal.