Today we are in that world, in which we can get many information and details without going somewhere. The government always wants to provide the best facilities to their Citizens. That’s why the Government of Rajasthan had launched a service where any Rajasthan resident person can check the land records at their phones. As we have a name that is very popular which is ‘Apna Khata’. It is a record of each person having access to Land records.
Apna Khata provides all the information and details of land in the Rajasthan state about the owners and the cultivators. There is no need to stand in government offices to check land records.
The Land buyer can check all the details about the land before investing in it. It is necessary to stop the fraud things and the bank also needs the mutation documents to allow the credit to people.
Here are some benefits of this facility-
- Anyone can check the land records and details at anytime and anywhere.
- We can save a lot of time by checking online because to know more details, earlier we have to go to the Patwari offices.
- No paperwork formality required because of a lot of improvement in technologies and digitalization.
- Anyone can applies for the loan based on this information, no need to carry papers with you. The officers can check your land information without any hard copy.
- The transparency has increased with this online system. Therefore low chances of crime and illegal possession.
Read More – How to Check the Information of Land in Odisha
How to Check Land Records in Rajasthan?
Now we are providing you all the details about, how to check land records in Rajasthan state. The above steps will help you to get the relevant information online.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website @@ http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- Then you have to select the district mentioned on the webpage.
- After selecting the district, now you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you have to select the Tehsil from the villages from the list and the year for which you need the land details.
- Now you will be at the page where you have to fill your name, address, city, and pin code. Then you have to select an option from the above options, khata, khasra, name, USN, and GRN. Now enter the account digit and press enter to know all the information.
You can also download the information in pdf format or can also take the screenshot and save it to your phone memory.
Checking the land records online is not a tough task. You should have the basic knowledge of the Internet. The people who are aware of this facility may have not to face any issues of fraud things. Still, if you have queries regarding this post, then you can comment below and we will revert you very soon.